Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 14- A TV Show I'm Currently Addicted To


This show is so darn funny. Riley and I recently spent every night watching episode after episode of this little gem. On another, totally unrelated note, my little sis challenged me to a game of one-on-one while they were here. She's 6 foot tall, so she's not that little.

In my defense, it was a little unevenly matched. She has 4 inches on me, I have 20 pounds on her. She just finished her high school season, I haven't played a game since Hinder was born.

But she egged me on...calling me "old" and other unkind names like that...


And I don't take being called "old" lightly..


So I had to pull out the big guns. (a.k.a. personal fouls)


And in a first to 5, one-on-one pickup game with my all-star sister...


I Won! Sweet Victory!



Trust me, I gloated and let the entire neighborhood know it!

And then I went home and died from exhaustion.

No comments: