(Dalyn and I at our latest Killian get-together)
15. I value family a lot. My eight brothers and sisters are my closest friends, and we love getting everyone together and hanging out.
14. My initial reaction in any new situation is to be very shy and reserved. As a kid, I was painfully shy. Thanks to some life experiences, I've overcome my shyness- for the most part.
13. Cooking and baking is generally my favorite part of my day. Researching new recipes and flipping through cookbooks is a favorite past time. I love it. In fact, last night I dreamt about a new grilled salmon recipe I'm going to try out.
12. I love reading. There are so many good books I'm dying to get my hands on.
11. My hands and feet are unusually large. Basically, I'm a human with gorilla hands. But it has come in handy (har har har... pun intended) during my life, so I'm good with it.
10. I met my husband my first day of college. I had been 18 for two weeks. It still blows my mind...
9. I have a bachelor's in Elementary Education and love the experiences I've had teaching school.
8. Old black and white classic films are probably my favorite movies to watch. Everything was so simple back then. And clean. And not vulgar.
7. I absolutely love travelling to new places and exploring new cities! I'm constantly looking for airfare deals or map questing different vacation spots. Unfortunately, we're not really in the time of life that allows for a lot of travelling, but someday we will be!
6. I'm an organization, list-making freak. I feel like it helps keep our life moving smoothly. Riley thinks I need a see a therapist for OCD. Who's to judge, right?!
5. Uh...I'm about 5'9". (it's surprisingly hard to think of 15 things about myself. At least 15 things that don't include diapers, cleaning, Disney Channel...)
4. My favorite season is autumn. My hope is to someday live in a town that has this season every year.
3. Music is big to me. I listen to it everyday and sing to it everyday. It affects my mood more than it should.
2. Animals aren't my thing. I appreciate them. I go to zoos and YouTube them, but meeting any animal in the 'wild' makes me nervous. Even having to pass a raven on the side walk makes me anxious. I dunno why....they're wild?! They have instincts. I figure their instincts say to attack.
1. I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I believe in Christ and I know that He lives. Our faith defines our life.
No comments:
Post a Comment