Monday, April 18, 2011

Day Sixteen

Day 16: Your Celebrity Crush


Jude Law. Oh my.


(I feel like this challenge is turning into one of those email questionnaires that circulated the Internet via forward back in 2001. Are you chocolate or vanilla? If you were an animal, what would you be?... know what I mean?)


In other news, we had our second oil painting sesh last Friday night. (Watercolors turned out to be a curse-fest so I won't be posting those pictures)


After finding a new painter to YouTube, I did this little lake/sunset scene.


At the request of his sister, Riley did this simplistic painting.


I like it. The colors remind me of a Van Gogh.



He finished his first painting so quickly that he decided to complete an older one he started months ago.


Riley would leave me for this mountain range if it were legal to wed geographic landforms.

The Tetons are his first true love.

But then again, if Jude Law ever cast a glance in my direction...

1 comment:

The Boyce's said...

You guys have talent! Those paintings are incredible! I'd pay money for them!!!