Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day Eleven

Day 11: What's in Your Makeup Bag?


I hesitate to answer this one. First of all, I manage to actually put on a full face of makeup no more than four times per week. And second, when I peek into my apple patterned cosmetics bag (cirque 2005) I cringe at the sight of old, crumbling eye shadows and clumpy waterproof mascaras. Visions of bacteria colonies dance through my head. It's frightening.


But, there are a few tried and trues that I do LOVE.

Like this Nivea lip balm. It looks like an Elmer's Glue stick but lasts about 80 times longer and feels great. And I prefer a nude lip. No lipstick here please.



I love this concealer. So far, it's the only drug store brand I've found that covers well, but doesn't get shiny.


This is the ONLY eyeliner I buy. After years of practically giving myself retinal surgery with pencil-lead-sharp eyeliners, I decided enough was enough. Always sharp enough, but never sharp...know what I mean?



Oh yes, and this little doohickey.

My eyebrows thank me everyday for using one of these.

No comments: