Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 22- A Letter to Someone Who Has Hurt You Recently




(Ri and H nursing the Mazda back to health...to no avail)




Dear Mazda 626,


I'm writing this letter to you to let you know that kicking the bucket this month, of all months, was very inconsiderate. I realize you've had a long, hard life. And I realize you have safely, though not quietly, got us to our destination countless times. But we needed you this month.


Like the time Riley had to leave for a couple of days, and left me carless as a result. Or the week when it rained/snowed almost every morning and poor Riley had to bike to work.


But what hurts me most, dear sweet car, is that now you are taking up valuable space in my garage. You know how I am about clutter, and right now, you are a heaping pile of clutter taking up an entire room. Not appreciated.


Luckily for you, Riley is forgiving and will continue to have faith that you will run again someday.He's a better man than I will ever be...I've already looked into where we will be selling you for parts. No offense.




Sincerely,


Destry

No comments: