Saturday, June 26, 2010

Our Friends in Copenhagen

To be honest, I was a little nervous to meet the people I had heard so much about through Riley. But when we pulled up to Ganne's house, I had a feeling she was friendly.
Only friendly people have such an adorable gate.

Around the main house, through the lilac bushes, was where we stayed.
And it was perfect. Snug in the backyard, our own private cottage.


Ganne was delightful to meet, and I miss her sense of humor and genuine hospitality.



Her yard wasn't too shabby either! A country paradise!






She taught us a new lawn game similar to tether ball. Little did Riley know that tetherball made up a big portion of my elementary school life. I smoked him.

Riley and Ruth.
Isn't she darling? She's spunky too! We were so grateful that we were able to see her again and spend time with her.


Attending the beautiful Copenhagen temple with these magnificent women was unforgettable.



Thank you, Ganne and Ruth for being our friends!

2 comments:

kdlaney said...

I had no idea you were able to go to the temple and also to see Ruth... I guess I heard too much about your trip. But I am glad I can read it on here!! So FuN!

brightbit said...

WOW what an amazing trip!! I am super jealous. how beautiful.......